TERMS & CONDITIONS
The use of Haas International Crew Services is subject to the terms and conditions outlined within this agreement. This applies to all entities that request use of our services.
A fee will be charged upon the receipt and hire of crew or candidates supplied Haas International Crew Services.
Long Term Placement
- Fee: One Month’s Salary
- Applicable: When you request candidates that you expect to employ for longer than 60 days.
- Invoiced upon crew embarkation.
- Fee: 20% of the Salary Paid, fee to be paid at the end of each month of employment.
- Applicable: When you request candidates that you expect to employ for fewer than 60 days. And upon their rehire for future Temporary Placements.
- Invoiced at the end of the employment period.
All fees are non-refundable and are due in full upon receipt of invoice.
The owner or Captain of the yacht is responsible for all travel and incidental expenses in getting the candidate to and from the yacht.
Haas International screens candidates, checks resumes, interviews candidates, checks references and confirms availability as part of our service, but cannot be responsible for the actions of candidates after hiring.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.